Personal Injury And Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Representing Clients throughout Northern Virginia,
Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Senior Associate Attorney
Megan Koster has a diverse law practice covering a wide range of civil litigation, with particular emphasis on trust and estate administration, fiduciary litigation, personal injury, and workers’ compensation.
Ms. Koster received her Juris Doctor in 2012 from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. In 2012, as President of the Criminal Law Society, she coached the Criminal Law Moot Court to a first place finish at the Herbert Wechsler National Criminal Law Moot Court Competition. Ms. Koster was named co-champion of the 2011-2012 Intra-School Mediation and Arbitration Competition. She also studied at the Internal Business and Trade Law at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland in 2010. Ms. Koster graduated magna cum laude from Virginia Wesleyan College in 2004.
Ms. Koster was admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 2012 and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia in 2013.
Areas of Practice
- Probate, Trusts and Estate Planning and Administration
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2013
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2012
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Norfolk, Virginia
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Political Science and Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association