A personal injury caused by another's negligent conduct often creates substantial pain, limitations and anxiety and can also lead to financial difficulties.
At Becker, Kellogg & Berry, P.C., we are a full-service law firm that is dedicated to helping injury victims pursue compensation against insurance companies for their medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other hardships. We have the experience to know what your claim is worth and the legal skill to fight for every penny. Before contacting any insurance companies involved, you should first discuss your case with an experienced personal injury attorney.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 866-494-2620 to speak with a knowledgeable Fairfax County, Virginia, personal injury lawyer. We represent clients throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
We Know How The Other Side Operates
If you or someone you know has been injured in an auto wreck, slip-and-fall accident or any other personal injury accident, you will likely be dealing with the negligent party's insurance provider, or, in some cases, your own auto insurance company.
Our experienced personal injury attorney, Brandon M. Gladstone, understands the unique insurance issues involved in personal injury cases and can help advise you about these issues, among many other things. Mr. Gladstone spent the first eight years of his legal career working on behalf of the insurance industry and the next seven years representing personal injury victims and helping them obtain recoveries against insurance companies and others who negligently caused injuries to his clients. This well-rounded experience gives him an invaluable perspective in helping injury victims today. He knows how the insurance companies operate and value these types of claims. He knows their tactics, pressure points, strengths and weaknesses.
Our clients also benefit from:
- Extensive experience handling personal injury claims
- A long track record of success winning favorable settlements and jury awards against insurance companies for our clients
- The close working relationship that will be developed between the client and attorney, which includes educating the client about the entire injury claim process, including insurance issues, medical treatment and billing issues, lost wage issues, property damage issues, the negotiation process and other common issues and problems that frequently arise in these cases.
- Free consultations
- Flexible contingent fee approach — the law firm only earns a fee if it obtains a recovery for you
- A convenient location (on Backlick Road, one traffic light off of Edsall Road, located near the Beltway and accessible by major freeways and highways)
We understand the impact an injury can have on one's life and will do everything we can to help obtain compensation for the losses one has suffered. We offer attentive, responsive client service and handle every case, whether large or small, with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Let Us Help You
If you or someone you know has suffered a serious personal injury, we are here to protect and fight for your rights. Contact us today online or by telephone at 866-494-2620 to speak with a knowledgeable injury lawyer. Foreign language translation services available on request.